Welcome to Do Work You Love Breakfast Amsterdam!
April 9th 2018
07:30 - 09:30
Volkshotel, in the lobby
Close to Amstel Station + metro station Wibautstraat.
Do Work You Love Breakfast has been a great success since October 2016 – first in Munich, then in Augsburg, Berlin and Sofia and this will be the first edition in Amsterdam!
And you can be there and become part of an incredible community!
Leverage this perfect opportunity to network with interesting personalities. We bring together people who already do work that they love and some who are currently looking for such work for themselves.
It is Monday morning and the new working week begins.
Now, imagine ...
... while others commute to their office feeling quite unmotivated, you
- kick off your working week with an awesome breakfast experience and inspiring chats with like-minded people
- exchange experience an thoughts on current and desired professional situations (whether as an employee, freelancer or entrepreneur)
- give and receive ideas, insights, motivation, inspiration, best practice tips
- get valuable business contacts
- have a great time
- enjoy a delicious breakfast – just the way you like it
We meet once a month, on a Monday, from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. and spend together unforgettable 90 minutes. Tickets are €5,- including coffee/tea and a croissant.
- 20 motivated people max., who want to start the fresh workweek with a self-made motivational booster!
- Employees, Freelancers & Entrepreneurs
- People who look for work which fulfills them as well as people who already do work that they love and want to connect with others, exchange experience, start business relationships and even friendships based on common interest and values
07:30 – Welcome and introduction round
08:20 – Breakfast and networking. Exchange projects, ideas and your what you can offer.
09:00 – End of official part, but often people stay longer depending on their schedule.
You will be followed-up by the hosts with shared contact info of participants.
Meet the Amsterdam organizers!
Click on the photos for more info.