Welcome to Do Work You Love Breakfast Berlin!
Aug 13th 2018
07:30 - 09:00
Do Work You Love Breakfast has been a great success since October 2016 – first in Munich, then in Augsburg. From January on, the breakfast event series are finally coming to Berlin!
And you can be there and become part of an incredible community!
Leverage this perfect opportunity to network with interesting personalities. We bring together people who already do work that they love and some who are currently looking for such work for themselves.
It is Monday morning and the new working week begins.
Now, imagine ...
... while others commute to their office feeling quite unmotivated, you
- kick off your working week with an awesome breakfast experience and inspiring chats with like-minded people
- exchange experience an thoughts on current and desired professional situations (whether as an employee, freelancer or entrepreneur)
- give and receive ideas, insights, motivation, inspiration, best practice tips
- get valuable business contacts
- have a great time
- enjoy a delicious breakfast – just the way you like it
In Berlin we meet once a month, on a Monday, from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. and spend together unforgettable 90 minutes.
- max 15 motivated people, who want to start into the new working week with a self-made motivational booster
- Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Employees and Managers
- people who look for work which fulfills them as well as people who already do work that they love and want to connect with others, exchange experience, start business relationships and even friendships based on common interest and values
07:30 – arrive, introduction round (tell briefly who you are, what you do, offer and look for)
08:20 – networking, chatting with those, who you have topics in common with
09:00 – end of official part
often people stay longer, depending on their schedule and intensity of conversations
follow-up email sent by host, e.g. infos shared during breakfast, participants’ contact data etc.
Meet our local host for Berlin:
Laura lives in Berlin and has been working in the digital industry for several years. Her background in economics and psychology enabled her to gain experience in the startup ecosystem as well as in consulting SMEs. In a nutshell Laura focuses on developing new digital products. On top she gained a degree in business coaching. Both the knowledge and experience which were provided, made Laura engage with topics around the question “how to be confident and happy in working life”. That’s how she also started consulting freelancers, founders and job starters on how to pursue one’s career path in the digital industry.