Do Work You Love Canvas
Do Work You Love Canvas is the tool we created inspired by our community – people who wish to get a tangible & inspiring coaching tool on finding and doing work they love.
The Do Work You Love Canvas is the result of
- more than 4.000 hours invested in coaching, workshops, education, discussions with peer groups
- Insights from the fields of Personal Development, Psychology, Life & Business Coaching, Communication, Innovation, Entrepreneurship
- inspiration by proven tools such as Business Model Canvas
How does it work?
there are four sections which help you reflect upon & describe what you
- HAVE – e.g. strengths, network, experience, regrets, challenges
- VISION – e.g. the life you want to have, the person you want to become, the work that suits this vision of future you
- WANT – very concrete and fresh perspective on the work you want to do (no matter if short-term, mid-term or long-term)
- ACTION – planning & execution on parts of your behavior and actions, that you want to change / keep / implement etc. in order to get results different than what you have today
You want to start working with the Do Work You Love Canvas? Here are the ways to do so:
Get the digital Canvas version:
soon you can download a free PDF version of the Canvas incl. free Video & Text guide on how to use it. Register below and be the first to be informed once it's all available
Get the paper Canvas version:
soon you can order a paper version of the Canvas incl. free Video & Text guide on how to use it. Register below and be the first to be informed once it's all available
attend one of the Do Work You Love Workshops in Munich led by Galina Bankova – Do Work You Love's founder and creator of the Canvas
(workshops will be held in German, let us know if you are interested in workshops in English)
Fill in the form and look forward to receiving and using your personal Do Work You Love Canvas!
It's about time to find and do work that you love! :)